How much does Babysitting cost?

Childcare costs $3 per child for up to 2 hours. If you prefer, you can pay $15/month per child.

How old does my child need to be?

Children must be between at least 6 weeks old and up to 8 years old.

How much do your memberships cost?

Memberships start at just $23/month!

Do you have temporary memberships?

We have daily, weekly and monthly memberships.

What are the hours available for the Off-peak membership?

Monday to Thursday: 10am to 4pm, 7:30pm to 11pm
Friday: 10am to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: noon to 9pm

What are the hours available for the Weekend Off-peak membership?

Friday: 12pm to 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: noon to 9pm

How do I cancel my membership?

Memberships must be canceled in writing. You must give a 30 day notice before the next billing date and your membership must be past your contract term. If you are still within your contract term you may cancel for the following reasons:

  • Relocation (requires proof of new residence; $25 fee)
  • Medical reasons (requires a doctor’s note or documentation)
  • Military deployment (requires proof of deployment)

Can I freeze my membership?

Yes. Freezes must be requested in writing. Memberships can be frozen for up to three months during a 12-month period for personal reasons at a cost of $10 per month. Your 12-month contract will be extended by the number of months that your membership is frozen. For a medical reason or military deployment, memberships can be frozen up to six months at no cost with either a doctor’s note or proof of deployment. A minimum duration of four weeks is required for both types of freezes. As long as the duration is at least four weeks, a freeze may start and end on any date; it does not have to be a calendar month. One week notice before the freeze start date is required.

What if my contact or billing information changes?

Please let us know! Also, you may change what account your monthly payment comes out of at the front desk.

Can I pay my membership each month in cash?

Yes, memberships may be paid in cash. Payment needs to be made by the 25th of each month. Credit card information must be kept on file, however, for security purposes.

I have a billing problem. What do I do?

Please see Gwen Bailey for assistance. She’ll research your problem and fix it, if possible. She can be reached by calling (301)587-4447.

I lost my barcode. Can I get another one?

Sure. The fee for a new barcode is $5.